Release notes for the latest release
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.16.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with four
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to Liuzhu for reporting the XSS vulnerability via data:text/html
Thanks to Dawid Gounski for reporting the missing CSRF token in the
configuration form and the XSS vulnerability with SVG images via Beyond
Security's SecuriTeam Secure Disclosure program.
Thanks to ssys GmbH for reporting the XSS vulnerability.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Fixed an XSS vulnerability via data:text/html content of form action and
* Added CSRF protection tokens to the portal layout forms.
* Fixed an open URL redirection in the portal layout forms.
* Enabled CSRF tokens in the configuration forms.
* Don't render SVG images in the browser to avoid XSS attacks
* Several bugfixes and improvements.
* Fixed creating of new spam folders.
* Fixed sorting of recurring tasks by due date.