Release notes for the latest release
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.15.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with four
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Update Portuguese translation.
* Update Basque translation.
Address Book changes:
* Fix searching via the API when specifying fields and not specifying
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including an address book as sync-able.
* Honor ['content_index']['enabled'] setting (Bug #14345).
* Fix issue where it is possible to save an event with an empty start or
end date on some browsers.
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a calendar as sync-able.
* Fix end date when toggling an all day event off (Bug #13979).
* Fix showing error message if loading of remote calendars failed.
* Don't ignore 'initial_page' registry setting.
* Remove <link rel=""> tags with "Previous" and "Next" from basic message
view (Bug #14400).
* Display translated mailbox names in drop down lists too.
* Consistently display the raw mailbox name in mailbox element titles.
* Unset window opener when opening new windows from HTML messages (
João Machado <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
* Fix re-adding an attachment after it has been removed from the compose
window (Bug #14329).
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a notebook as sync-able.
* Fix handling of start and due dates when syncing via EAS.
* Avoid fatal errors if tasks don't have a UID.
* Fix parsing certain date formats (Bug #14348).
* Fix deleteing alarms when completing a task.
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a tasklist as sync-able.