Community » Applications » IMP
- Core developer and a founding member of Horde, LLC.
- Member of the Horde Project since 2001.
- Co-founder of AMMMa AG, providing innovative, award winning e-learning and knowledge management solutions.
- Studied Computer Science and Educational Science at University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- Website: http://janschneider.de
- Amazon wishlist: amazon.de.
- J.D. University of Colorado School of Law - Boulder, CO, USA (2003)
- B.A. Chemistry, B.A. Biochemistry, Minor in Computer Science - University of Colorado, Boulder (2000)
- Work mainly on IMP and Horde.
- Stuff... Things...
- Software engineer at Electronic Arts (Lord of the Rings)
- Masters of Entertainment Technology from Carnegie Mellon University (Class of 2003)
- Bachelors of Information Technology from the Rochester Institute of Technology (Class of 2001)
- Alumnus of RIT's Computer Science House
- Core Developer and Systems Administrator for The Horde Project
- Member of The PEAR Group
- Project Contributor: PHP, PEAR, Mailman
- Wish lists: Amazon
Brent J. Nordquist N0BJN
- Director of Server Systems at Bethel College and Seminary, St. Paul, MN, USA.
- I'm currently contributing to the Horde Project by packaging RPMs, working on Ingo and Orator, and other miscellaneous stuff.
- Come join us on OPN #horde
- * Fast pipe * Always on * Get out of the way - Tim Bray
- Contact information.
- Graduated in 1999 from Imperial College London, which was fun!
- Work as a Technical Architect for Network Appliance, who make all manner of funky big tin.
- I hack at IMP, WHUPS and Chora at the moment, and also do work on the OpenBSD Ports tree and OpenFX.
- In my spare time, I enjoy falling over, getting hurled across a room, and running away from people bigger than me.
Ivan E. Moore II
- Not currently doing more than cutting the releases for Horde and IMP because I work at a startup and its deadline time (bleh). I'm enjoying life in The City (San Francisco) though, since I just moved there this month
- vanity domain so I have a stable net presence...
- Since everyone else seems to have the minor personal blurb here, I'm 24, enjoy moving at high rates of speed outdoors whenever possible (sportbikes, racing bicycles, yadda yadda), and spend the rest of my time (much more sensibly) inside, usually watching movies, coding, or just generally being fascinated by various aspects of human sociology.
"Of the myriad web e-mail interfaces Horde is quite possibly the premier - it has an amazing breadth of features, is elegently customizable (which we will demonstrate in this series), is straight forward to configure, and has an appealing user interface."
Adam Williams, Whitemice Consulting