Release notes for the latest release
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and
bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to Tim O'Driscoll <firstname.lastname@example.org> for reporting the
missing authorization check for file downloads on backends that don't require
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.2.21 are:
* Officially support PHP 7.
* Small bugfixes.
* Fixed deleting events from remote CalDAV servers.
* Fixed unauthorized export of task lists.
* Fixed returning to task list after completing a task.
* Improved CalDAV synchronization compatibility.
File Manager changes:
* Fixed unauthorized access to file downloads.