Development » Libraries » Tree
This lists the API changes between releases of the package.
- The tree renderers have been separated from the tree representation. Horde_Tree represents a tree structure. The Horde_Tree_Render_* classes are the actual tree renderers.
- Horde_Tree::factory() is now Horde_Tree_Renderer::factory() and has a different signature.
- The Horde_Tree_Renderer constructor has a different signature than the old Horde_Tree constructor.
- The Horde_Tree::EXTRA_* constants are now called Horde_Tree_Renderer::EXTRA_*.
- Horde_Tree::addNode() takes a single hash as the parameter now.