Kolab_Storage Development TODO List
- [LIST/DATA] Fix the triggering decorator
- [LIST/DATA] Consider quick triggering (https://bugzilla.kolabsys.com/show_bug.cgi?id=127)
- [LIST/DATA] Support servers without annotation support
- [LIST] Common folder listing UI:
- [LIST] Fix renaming of folder hierarchies with the list cache.
- [LIST] Allow to lazy load permissions in
Horde_Perms_Permission_Kolab_Storage so that only myRights() gets
called if required and getAcl() called when required
- [LIST] Decide on private share annotation data.
- [DATA] Handle attachments / VFS
- [DATA] Change synchronization machinery so that it does not only
synchronize one data type but all data types in a folder. While at
the same time optimizing single data retrieval.
- [DATA] The UID stamp must originate from the data cache, not the exact
previous stamp as we cannot be certain the previous sync was
- [DATA] Allow queued/step-wise sync
- [DATA] Use IMAP Condstore
- [DATA] Use IMAP CATENATE
- [DATA] Support multiple-formats when writing the objects.
- [DATA] Support a descriptive text of the groupware object in the primary MIME part.
- [DATA] Verify if deleting a complete folder can fully adhere to the Kolab
spec without too much hassle (alternative: The consumer of the API
has to use the methods in correct order)
- [DATA] Allow to size restrict loading objects and attachments to avoid
- [DATA] Allow indication of broken objects in the frontend (it is irritating if
the object is in the backend but is missing from the frontend). Would
help if the maximal amount of information gets displayed to the user
to get the issue fixed.
- [DRIVER] Split the "Driver" part into a separate package.
- [DRIVER] Handle TLS/SSL accross all drivers (see also the Storage factory in Core).
- allow cli config file overriden by cli params
- Error handling (exception catching/throwing)
- Multi-Host support
- Support remapping the "anonymous" user
- Support creating "system" folders in the shared namespace
- Check http://evolution-kolab.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=evolution-kolab/evolution-kolab;a=blob;f=src/libekolab/kolab-mail-synchronizer.c;h=3eea832b3bb82b29f5f391f1b71dd0fa8cb8d2c0;hb=4d49c76e1d2f89ee6c6676b0aabeada9ce076eed
- Check http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/evolution-kolab/index.php?title=Conversion_Issues