Community » Team
- Core developer and a founding member of Horde, LLC.
- Member of the Horde Project since 2001.
- Co-founder of AMMMa AG, providing innovative, award winning e-learning and knowledge management solutions.
- Studied Computer Science and Educational Science at University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- Website: http://janschneider.de
- Amazon wishlist: amazon.de.
- J.D. University of Colorado School of Law - Boulder, CO, USA (2003)
- B.A. Chemistry, B.A. Biochemistry, Minor in Computer Science - University of Colorado, Boulder (2000)
- Work mainly on IMP and Horde.
- Stuff... Things...
- I am a Horde Core developer and one of the founding members of Horde LLC.
- My Horde contributions are primarily on the LDAP integration, WebDAV/CalDAV functionality, the Horde_Cache SQL driver and service management applications (Beatnik, Vilma, Operator). I also administer the Horde Developer servers.
- My Other Open Source Projects: Alkaloid Networks Projects
- When I need to let off some steam I beat my drum in The Band: Seed & Feed Marching Abominable
- Originally a scientist in biological/medical research. Who then became a bioinformatician. Who then dropped the "bio" part.
- Primary developer of the the Kolab groupware server.
- Currently freelancing and consulting for PHP and the Kolab groupware server.
- Joined the Horde crew in 2007.
- Website: http://gunnarwrobel.de
- Studied computer sciences 2003-2007 at Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany
- Developer and trainer at B1 Systems GmbH.
- Projects involved perl, php and large-scale deployment automation (aka cloud)
- Worked on H4 versions of Sesha and Passwd. Ohloh says commits started in March 2011, but earlier patches exist.
- Interested in adding xmpp protocol support
- Website: http://www.ralf-lang.de
- Senior Systems Engineer, Columbia University's Information Technology department.
- Joined the Horde team in 2005.
- Software engineer at Electronic Arts (Lord of the Rings)
- Masters of Entertainment Technology from Carnegie Mellon University (Class of 2003)
- Bachelors of Information Technology from the Rochester Institute of Technology (Class of 2001)
- Alumnus of RIT's Computer Science House
- Core Developer and Systems Administrator for The Horde Project
- Member of The PEAR Group
- Project Contributor: PHP, PEAR, Mailman
- Wish lists: Amazon
Marcus I. Ryan
- Network Administrator, Iowa Department of Transportation, Ames, IA, USA.
- My first major contribution was Klutz, which has since cost Chuck hours of lost time :)
- I am currently working on HordeConduit - a conduit for synchronizing Horde applications Kronolith, Nag, Mnemo, and Turba with a PalmOS-based PDA.
- Personal: http://www.riboflavin.net/.
- Graduated in 1999 from Imperial College London, which was fun!
- Work as a Technical Architect for Network Appliance, who make all manner of funky big tin.
- I hack at IMP, WHUPS and Chora at the moment, and also do work on the OpenBSD Ports tree and OpenFX.
- In my spare time, I enjoy falling over, getting hurled across a room, and running away from people bigger than me.
(data by web.horde.to)