Wicked Development TODO List
- Allow for daily summaries of changed/added content, and figure out some way
to categorize changes in a structure for sanity with large sites.
- Lots of ideas/references: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki,
- Allow customizations for specific uses like collaborative content,
(editing, notes, annotations, etc.), encyclopedias (glossaries, etc.),
FAQ, and so on.
- Provide a mechanism to easily annotate (insert a (possibly signed) comment
at any point in the page.
- Also, an easy 'Reply' feature, allowing the user to select text and reply
to it in thread mode.
- Ability to generate a backup of the whole wiki (zipfile or otherwise).
- Ability to generate a static HTML version of the wiki.
- Ability to purge all page history (just leaving the current version).
- Help pages (any page that starts with Help).
- Find a way to keep old versions of deleted pages?
- Export pages to PDF.
- Some method to associate users with homepages.
- Horde_Driver_sql::getBackLinks() will incorrectly match a WikiWord in a
- Make RecentChanges use page_id to track changes accross renames.
- Make permissions based on page_id, not page_name, so we don't loose
permissions when a page is renamed.
- When pages are merged, merge attachments as well.
- Add a page_content_type, which is a MIME type. Editors can be registered
and we use the Horde_Mime packages for display. This way we can have wiki
images, and we can have other apps register handlers.
- Support for reStructuredText.
- Could start very basic: a new content-type "book" or "areamap", like
to Paul Jones for the reference)
- Ability to export a book to PDF.