Passwd Development TODO List
- Various drivers need testing and possibly are broken.
- There should be more error checking for various things, in particular sanity
checking of the form variables passed in.
- Document issues of poppassd/ldap/smbpasswd perhaps allowing weak passwords
or otherwise getting around passwd restrictions. Document the password
length and strength tests, and how bad they really are. We could
investigate using cracklib calls, since it is supported by php, but that
would require cracklib to be installed on the system and in PHP.
- Need to clean up the ldapd code still. A work in progress. Maybe pass the
password field "userPassword" as a config item so people can name it
differently if needed?
- The exim sql driver defines a lot of stuff in conf.php that should already
be defined in Horde/IMP's configs. We should probably reuse the Horde/IMP
stuff rather than duplicating the configuration???
- Display the password policy to the user that he knows how the password
should look like (Request #2304).