Current Horde Stable Release
- No current stable release
Horde and all Horde applications now utilize a PEAR based installation method. You can install all Horde applications and libraries by following the directions in the documentation. You may also download the PEAR tarball from our PEAR server directly.
Deprecated Horde 3 Stable Release
- Horde 3.3.13 (2012-02-07)
- IMP H3 (4.3.11) (2012-02-10)
- MIMP H3 (1.1.4) (2011-07-26)
- Patches for Deprecated Horde 3 Stable Release
Obtaining Current Development Snapshots
The current development version of Mimp is available via
The Horde Project
@soydeedo The official roadmap is at http://t.co/llnrh6v5qu though it hasn't been updated since the last release. Thanks for the reminder.
1 week ago