Community » Applications » Webmail
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project. Horde Groupware Webmail Edition bundles the separately available applications IMP, Ingo, Kronolith, Turba, Nag, Mnemo, Gollem, and Trean.
It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the applications that are still in development, like a bookmark manager or a file manager.
Please see the Horde Groupware page for general features of the the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition and the calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes components.
Additional features of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition are:
- IMAP and POP3 webmail client
- 3-pane and 3-column-layouts
- Message filtering
- Message searching
- HTML message composition with WYSIWIG editor
- Spell checking
- Built in attachment viewers
- Encrypting and signing of messages (S/MIME and PGP)
- Quota support
- Keyboard navigation
- Full character set support for folders names and email messages
- Conversation view of all messages in a thread
- Downloading of message attachments in a ZIP file
- Flexible, individual alias addresses
- IMAP folder subscriptions
- Shared IMAP folders
- Graphical emoticons
- Support for mailing list headers
- Forwarding of multiple messages at once
- Attachments sent as links
The Horde Project
@soydeedo The official roadmap is at http://t.co/llnrh6v5qu though it hasn't been updated since the last release. Thanks for the reminder.
2 days ago
RT @hordeproject: The demo server at http://t.co/MXTeVFIfuL is running again and updated to the latest Horde version.
1 week ago