Release notes for the latest release
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first alpha release of the Internet
Mail Program (IMP) version H5 (6.2.0).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides dynamic, mobile, basic, and
minimal interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in desktop
email clients. For more information on IMP, visit
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to IMP H5 (6.1) versions are:
* Added access to remote email accounts.
* Added signatures to compose view.
* Added ability to create filter rules from messages.
* Improved contact information menu.
* Display web notifications for new mail.
* Display unread message count in browser icon.
* Display message flags in smartphone view.
* Display recurrencies in iTip messages.
* Added body size limit for sending messages.
* Many performance, memory usage, and other improvements.